Qubbles Bath & Body’s Olive oil is extracted by cold pressing olive fruit.
- Organic Olive Oil consists of a good percentage of Vitamin E, Vitamin B complex and Oleic acid which protect the skin from free radical damage and ageing.
- It is an excellent body massage oil which helps soften the skin.
- It can be used as a hair oil to soften split or dry ends on hair. Simply apply to affected ends, leave for 20 minutes and shampoo.
- People who suffer from eczema or psoriasis will benefit from using Olive Oil due to its moisturizing qualities to ease itching, and reduce inflammation and redness.
- Improves Nail Health— Simply dip a cotton ball in it and dab it on your nails. It brings natural shine, color and reduce roughness.
- Olive oil contains antibacterial and antifungal properties which makes it very effective for skin rashes.
- Organic Olive oil is also beneficial for those who have dandruff, which is commonly caused by a fungus. The oil will help to heal the skin and banish the dryness that causes unsightly flakes.
- Olive oil can be applied to chapped and dry lips.
- People who suffer from dry and cracked heels will find it beneficial to rub olive oil on their feet at bedtime, and then put on socks. In the morning their feet will feel softer and smooth.
- An excellent carrier oil that can be used with all of Qubbles essential oil.
Not suitable for those with nut allergies. Certain products can be allergic to some people. Test patch on inner elbow and leave for thirty minutes. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Avoid getting product directly in eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with clean water. Keep out of reach of children.
Storage: store under 30°C and in a cool and dry environment and out of direct sunlight. For external use only.
Submit your review