Qubbles Bath and Body’s sweet almond oil is cold pressed carefully to preserve its essential vitamins. This oil is a perfect nourishing oil for skin, hair and nails. It promotes healthy-looking skin and hair.
• Keeps skin healthy.
•Reduces dark circles
• Prevents the effects of aging
• Natural skin moisturizer (natural substitute for hand and foot creams)
• Treats psoriasis
• Make up remover
• Natural oil for long and healthy hair (gets rid of dandruff and split ends)
• Relieves muscle pain
• To keep skin healthy, massage 2-3 drops of almond oil onto your skin on a regular basis.
• Moisturize skin by applying 2-3 drops of the oil on your face 2 times a day.
• Remove make up applying a 2-3 drops of almond oil on a tissue paper and gently wipe your face.
• Keep hair healthy by massaging almond oil onto your scalp 2 times a week.
• Soothe muscle pain by warming 2-3 tablespoons of almond oil then add 2 drops of peppermint and massaging the affected area.
Not suitable for those with nut allergies. Certain products can be allergic to some people. Test patch on inner elbow and leave for thirty minutes. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Avoid getting product directly in eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with clean water. Keep out of reach of children.
Storage: store in cool and dry place out of sunlight under 26 degrees or store in refrigerator.